LSC logo


Overseas Students

VISA - Tier 4 Sponsor Licence
London Studio Centre holds a UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Tier 4 Sponsor’s licence in order to accept overseas students for the BA (Hons) Theatre Dance degree programme and MA Dance Producing and Management. LSC is therefore able to accept/audition any students who require a VISA to study in the UK. Further information regarding this visa can be found here.

For students from Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea or Taiwan there are also alternative VISA options available: please click here for further details.

If overseas applicants can come to London for an audition then the normal application procedure will apply. If attendance at a London or overseas audition is difficult, an applicant may send an audition video in lieu of attending an audition along with a fully completed application form. Please see Video Application for further details.

Overseas Auditions
We have previously auditioned applicants in Norway, USA, Japan, Australia and Spain.

Applicants wishing to attend overseas auditions should complete the online application and select the relevant audition date.

Overseas Auditions

Norway Auditions - Sunday 24th February 2019
Tel. 23 24 18 14

Spain Auditions - Sunday 5th May 2019
CIED (Centre Internacional D'Estudis de Dansa)
Tel. 687 416 483

For more information about any of London Studio Centre's auditions, please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

BA (Hons) Theatre Dance

English Language Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must complete the British Council IELTS academic test at 6.0 or above (with minimum 5.5 in any component) or show evidence of an equivalent level of achievement prior to the commencement of the course. Middlesex University also offers an Intensive Academic English course (Pre-Sessional) that ranges from 6-30 weeks, depending on your level of English. Successful completion of this course would normally meet English language entry requirements for London Studio Centre.

Academic Requirements
Please see the Entry Requirements page for further information.

If an overseas student whose formal education has been assessed in a language other than English has been successful in gaining a place on the course a formal translation of the certification/documentation is required.

The United Kingdom has left the European Union (EU) and is currently in a transition period, which lasts until 31st December 2020. The UK’s future relationship with the EU is currently being negotiated.

This will impact on a number of different areas for prospective and current EU, EEA and Swiss students.

Tuition Fee Loan

The government has announced that EU students starting their studies in 2020/21 will be guaranteed financial support for the duration of their studies, and you can read this statement here.

Immigration Status

Currently EU, EEA and Swiss students will be able to enter and leave the UK as they have done previously until the end of the transition period (31st December 2020).

In order to stay in the UK after the end of the transition period EU, EEA and Swiss students should apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. There are different outcomes for applications which are outlined below:

  • Pre-settled status: for EU, EEA and Swiss residents who have not lived in the UK continuously for five years and if granted allows them to remain for five years. Following five years of residency, they will be able to apply for settled status.
  • Settled status: for EU, EEA and Swiss residents who have lived in the UK continuously for five years and allows them to remain indefinitely provided they do not leave the UK for four years continuously.

The deadline for applying to the EU settlement scheme is 30th June 2020.

You can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme here.

London Studio Centre's Support

LSC is committed to supporting students to become innovative and skilled performers regardless of nationality. We will support EU, EEA, Swiss students and alumni as the UK leaves the European Union in the following ways:

  • Students who are concerned about the effect of the UK leaving the EU on their wellbeing can speak to our Student Welfare Department.
  • LSC will provide documentation to support students and alumni who apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.