How to Apply
Application forms must be received no less than 7 days prior to an audition date. Early application is advised and auditions are subject to availability
Full list of audition dates are available here.
Please click here for our full-time application form after reading the guidelines below.
All applicants are required to complete an application form and pay the £45 audition fee. Applicants for the BA Honours Theatre Dance and One-Year Professional Diploma programmes must normally be 18 or over before September 1st in the year in which they enrol. Applicants for the London Studio Centre Diploma must be 16 or over before September 1st in the year in which they enrol. However, consideration may be given to younger candidates for the BA Honours Theatre Dance programme with specific proficiency in dance and relevant qualifications.
The application form is split into different categories so you can easily check your progress.
- Activate your account by clicking the link in the email you receive.
- Complete each section of the form in full. The academic section must include details of all qualifications, including those to be taken during the current academic year, the performing arts training section should include all details of your dance training regardless of whether you have taken syllabus based dance exams. The medical questionnaire must be completed in full, this does not need to be signed by your doctor at this stage. Please do not leave any section blank.
- Upload two digital photographs: one head and shoulders photograph and one full length photograph in close fitting dancewear. Full length photographs should be taken in portrait orientation with a plain background.
- Submit your form where you will be directed to the PayPal payment page. If you do not have a PayPal account you can check out as a guest and pay by debit or credit card. The £45 fee is non-refundable.
- Following successful payment you will receive confirmation that your form has been successfully submitted.
You will need to include a personal statement of your aims, ambitions and career aspirations and your reasons for wishing to enrol at London Studio Centre. This should include details of any additional skills or interests that are not included in your application. We recommend that you create a Word document and then copy and paste the text into the section on the form.
Please ensure you complete your application form in full; if sections are incomplete you will be required to log in and complete the missing information. Once the form has been fully completed further details regarding the audition will be sent via email, please allow 5 working days for your application to be processed.
Application forms must be completed by the applicant and not a parent or guardian.
Degree applications are made directly to London Studio Centre only and not via UCAS. Applications will be available from August of the previous year. To avoid disappointment, early application is strongly recommended.