For details about Student Finance, funding and Scholarships please see Funding.
Academic Year 2020/21
|Audition Fee For All Courses*||£45.00|
|BA (Hons) Theatre Dance|
|Tuition Fees Per Annum||£14,925.00|
|Tuition Fees Per Annum||£9,250.00|
|London Studio Centre Diploma Programme (Years 1 & 2 ONLY)|
|Tuition Fees Per Annum||£11,750.00|
|London Studio Centre Diploma (Year 3 ONLY)
& One Year Professional Diploma
|Tuition Fees Per Annum||£12,750.00|
|Specialist One Year Programme|
|Tuition Fees Per Annum||£14,200.00|
|MA Dance Performance|
|Tuition Fees Per Annum (Full-time)||£14,925.00|
|Overseas Fees Per Annum (Full-time)||£15,925.00|
|MA Dance Producing & Management|
|Tuition Fees Per Annum (Full-time)||£7,150.00|
|Tuition Fees Per Annum (Part-time)||£3,575.00|
|Overseas Fees Per Annum (Full-time)||£10,750.00|
- Tuition fees are subject to an annual inflationary increase
- An invoice for the tuition fees of the full year's fees will be sent to all students prior to the commencement of each academic year:
- Foundation Students - normally mid-July
- Degree/LSC Dip/OYS/OYP Students - by 1st August
- Instalment plans can be arranged but will incur an administration fee
- The invoice will provide London Studio Centre's bank details and student reference number
- A discount is offered for advance payment in full (except Foundation). Termly and monthly (by direct debit) options are also available (admin fee payable for 10 monthly instalments option). Full details will be sent with invoice
- Payment by direct debit, bank transfer or Flywire (an option for those with a non-UK bank account) is preferred. Unfortunately, London Studio Centre doesn't accept any form of cheque
- When making a payment, always quote your student reference number and surname
Our Tuition Fees and Finance Policy can be viewed here.
*Audition fees are non-refundable
**Fees for validated programmes are non-refundable after the commencement of the programme
International students can make payment via international wire transfer and international credit card through Flywire. London Studio Centre has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. Please click on the Flywire logo below to complete your international payment.
If you are a new student you will need to email Sarah Tudor for your Student ID number prior to making payment.
In addition to the Tuition Fees advertised above; additional costs students may incur would be dance equipment including clothing, travel and maintenance.
Optional additional costs include health insurance/cash plan, Spotlight membership, college merchandise, discounted offers, open classes, production DVDs, IPD equipment, college performances (discounted), printing costs, stationery costs, NUS membership, TFL discount card, reading list (all available in the college library), sheet music, physiotherapy, massage, Library fines, theatre trips, and headshots.