For details about Student Finance, funding and Scholarships please see Funding.
|Audition Fee For All Courses*||£45.00|
Degree Course Fees:
|Full Tuition Fees Per Annum||£14,355.00|
|Including Middlesex University Registration fee**|
|Student Finance is ONLY available to those on the Degree course. All UK/EU students are able to apply directly to Student Finance for a Tuition Fee Loan of £6,165 towards the fees. This is paid directly to the college. See www.gov.uk/student-finance|
Foundation Course Fees:
|Tuition Fees Per Annum||£9,250.00|
LSC Diploma & Specialist One Year Programme Fees:
|Tuition Fees Per Annum||£11,250.00|
LSC Diploma & One Year Professional Diploma Fees:
|Tuition Fees Per Annum||£12,250.00|
- Tuition fees are subject to an annual inflationary increase
- An invoice for the tuition fees of the full year's fees will be sent to all students prior to the commencement of each academic year:
- Foundation Students - normally mid-July
- Degree/LSC Dip/OYS/OYP Students - by 1st August
- Instalment plans can be arranged but will incur an administration fee
- The invoice will provide London Studio Centre's bank details and student reference number
- A discount is offered for advance payment in full (except Foundation). Termly and monthly (by direct debit) options are also available (admin fee payable for 10 monthly instalments option). Full details will be sent with invoice
- Payment by direct debit, bank transfer or Flywire (an option for those with a non-UK bank account) is preferred. Unfortunately, London Studio Centre doesn't accept any form of cheque
- When making a payment, always quote your student reference number and surname
Our Tuition Fees and Finance Policy can be viewed here.
*Audition fees are non-refundable
**Registration fees are non-refundable after the commencement of the course and are subject to change by the University
International students can make payment via international wire transfer and international credit card through Flywire. London Studio Centre has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. Please click on the Flywire logo below to complete your international payment.
If you are a new student you will need to email Sarah Tudor for your Student ID number prior to making payment.
In addition to the Tuition Fees advertised above; additional costs students may incur would be dance equipment including clothing, travel and maintenance.
Optional additional costs include health insurance/cash plan, Spotlight membership, college merchandise, discounted offers, open classes, production DVDs, IPD equipment, college performances (discounted), printing costs, stationery costs, NUS membership, TFL discount card, reading list (all available in the college library), sheet music, physiotherapy, massage, Library fines, theatre trips, and headshots.